Interior Fitout Awards
ASOFIA is excited to announce the launch of the 2018-2019 Interior Fitout Awards, sponsored by Laminex Australia.
This year’s awards program will determine the very best projects completed within Australia between February 2018 and June 2019. Entries must fall within one of the designated categories as defined within.
- Only financial shop fitter or office fitter ASOFIA members are permitted to enter the 2018-2019 Interior Fitout Awards
- All entries will be judged on a consistent national criterion.
- The appointed judges will independently rate each entry.
- Scores will be confidentially compiled to determine the winners of each category.
- Entries are judged and winners determined in the National Awards, the State Awards and the Category Awards.
- All entries from within a State, regardless of the category, will go into the running for the State Interior Fitout of the Year.
All entries will be inspected and judged by highly regarded shopfitters.
There is also provision for special recognition of any entry which demonstrates the most innovative use of Laminex or essastone.
All entries that feature at least 80% or more Australian made and sourced materials plus labour and design will also be considered for the Excellence Award for Australian Design, Manufacturing and Delivery.
The judging panel also has the discretion to confer special awards where entries warrant special recognition.
Outstanding contributions by member subcontractors will also be judged if nominated by members.
Entries are now open, download the entry form below.
Entries will not be judged unless full entry fee payment has been received and the Entry Form has been completed in its entirety.